Y. Shimanovskaya, A. Sarychev, T. Gaisaryan
SOLVING THE PROBLEMS OF A MODERN YOUNG FAMILY THROUGH SOCIAL WORK
Yanina V. Shimanovskaya – Candidate of sociological Sciences, docent, Head of chair of social workes of the Russian state social University, Moscow, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 6994-6579, E-mail: email@example.com
Alexander S. Sarychev – Doctor of medical Sciences, Professor, Professor of hygiene and medical ecology, Northern state medical University, Arkhangelsk, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 5539-1073, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatyana S. Gaisaryan – Developer, head of in-house professional Tinkoff Bank Training Center, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. This article reveals the problem of preparing future social workers for the study of social difficulties that arise in a young family, as well as the use of social technologies to solve them in modern conditions of development of Russian society. A wide range of different technologies used by a social worker in working with a young family in order to increase the effectiveness of its potential is presented. One of the main objects of social work is the family. In the process of development, young families experience difficulties that affect the life of each of them. The Concept of state policy in relation to the young family identifies two blocks of the most urgent problems from the point of view of young families: socio-economic and socio-psychological. Problems of material security, housing and employment of young spouses are increasingly singled out among the socio-economic ones. For the most part, the young family is low-income, and many are simply below the poverty line. The family is the most important social institution on which the well-being of both the entire Russian society and the Russian state depends. It is the young family that acts as a guarantor of solving many social problems of the country’s development and national security. Practice shows that the use of a variety of social work technologies with a socio-pedagogical orientation, with young families, future social workers, helps to generally improve the quality of social protection of young spouses and create stability in their families. A certain socio-pedagogical preparation of young people for their future family life can act as a certain guarantor of its well-being for many years.
Keywords: young family, social work, bachelors of social work, the problems of a young family.
- Enikeeva D. The secret of family happiness. Moscow, Astrel Publ., 2005, 287 p.
- Egorychev A.M. Youth in the conditions of the spiritual revival of Russia. Moscow, RGSU Publ., 2009, pp. 92-100.
- Egorychev A. M. The modern Russian family: the need for socio-pedagogical help and support. Moscow, 2014, pp. 7-10.
- Egorychev A.M., Dubinin S.N. Russia on the threshold of the 21st century: innovative trends and national priorities. Scientific notes of the Russian state social university. 2010, no. 6, pp. 10-15. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=16355144
- Zabolotskikh N.V. Socio-psychological well-being of the population in the depressed regions of Russia: to the formulation of the problem. KSU named after ON THE. Nekrasova Publ., 2008, pp. 133-136.
- Zdravomyslova OM, Harutyunyan M.Yu. Russian family on a European background (according to the material. International sociological research). Moscow, Editorial URSS Publ., 1998, 176 p.
- Zubkova T.S., Timoshina N.V. Organization and content of work on the social protection of women, children and families. Moscow, Academy Center Publ., 2013, 172 p.
- Karandashev V.N. Schwartz methodology for the study of personality values: concept and methodological guidance. Petersburg, Speech, 2009, 70 p.
- Klyuchnikov S. Family conflicts. Petersburg, Peter Publ., 2002, 155 p.
- Lopatina Ya. V. Humanization of the educational process in a higher educational institution. Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 2009, no. 10, no. 120-122. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15586516
- Mardahaev L.V. Negative factors of the family, significantly affecting the upbringing of children. Moscow, Russian State Social University Publ., 2009, pp. 212-235. (In Russian)
- Mardahaev L.V. Problems and difficulties of the formation of a young family. Moscow, Kursk, Union Publ., 2010, pp. 186-194. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26381751
- Mardahaev L.V. Social pedagogy. Moscow, Gardariki Publ., 2008, pp. 149-161. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=20037729
- Margiani F.A. Female infertility: medical and social aspects. Problems of reproduction, 2012, no. 5, pp. 28-32. (In Russian)
- Menshutin V.P. Help a young family. Moscow, Thought Publ., 2009, 271 p. (In Russian)
- Zizko E.V., Chiganova S.D. Young family: problems and prospects of social support. Krasnoyarsk: RMTS you Publ., 2010, 300 p. (In Russian)
- Shock N.P. Social policy in relation to a young family as a factor of social stability in the Russian Federation, Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 2009, no. 10, pp. 208-210. (In Russian) URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15586535
- Kozlovskaya S.N., Shimanovskaya Ya.V. The impact of employmentof university students on the formation of professional orientation.Vienna, East West Publ., 2014, pp. 107-113. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23040172
- Egorychev A.M. Society and Education in the Early of XXIth Century: Integration of Tradition and Innovation. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 2014, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 82-91. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24047809
- Mardakhaev L.V. Upbringing system by A.S. Makarenko: synergetic analisis of its development. Sofia, 2016, pp. 1219-1226. URL: https://www.elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41206322
Shimanovskaya Y.V., Sarychev A.S., Gaisaryan T.S. Solving the problems of a modern young family through social work. CITISE, 2020, no. 1, pp. 326-335. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/2409-7616.2020.1.30