A. Yegorychev, Y. Shimanovskaya, A. Kretinin
PROCESSES AND TRENDS DETERMINING DEVELOPMENT DEONTOLOGICAL IDEAS IN THE MODERN WORLD
Alexander M. Yegorychev – Doctor of Education, Professor departments of social pedagogy and youth work organization, Russian State Social University, Moscow, Russian Federation, ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-7497-4508, E-mail: email@example.com
Yanina V. Shimanovskaya – Candidate of Sociology, Associate Professor, Head Department of Social Work of the Russian State Social University, Moscow, Russian Federation, SPIN code: 6994-6579, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander S. Kretinin – CEO, Chairman of the Board of RPO “Center for Innovative Technologies and Social Expertise”, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article discusses issues related to the need to develop the deontology of social pedagogy, as an important area that determines the proper behavior of specialists whose activities are related to the upbringing and socialization of the younger generation in Russia. First of all, the authors pay attention to world processes and trends that determine the development of states and peoples of the planet Earth. They are convinced that the processes and trends of the world community also affect the development of deontological ideas in the modern world and determine the system of social relations in society. Today, market relations are becoming more widespread and affirming in society, which leads to the formation of an appropriate system of individual and collective human behavior, characterized by selfish and private property orientation. In the end result, in society there is a final break in all ties with historical traditional meanings and values, the dominance of market culture begins to affirm everywhere. The authors come to the understanding that in their basic basis, personal-professional relations, a specialist in the social sphere (social educator, social worker, organizer of work with youth) should be based on the philosophy and ideology of their national culture. It is Russian culture that contains the meanings and values that should determine the development of the deontological culture of Russian society. Social pedagogy, social practice is the most effective direction, having tremendous pedagogical opportunities for harmonization of a person and the entire social space surrounding him. This circumstance actualizes the need to develop the deontology of social pedagogy, which should become a universal discipline that determines the personal and professional relations of all specialists in the social sphere that are relevant to the younger generation of Russia.
Keywords: deontology, personal-professional relations, specialist in the social sphere, social pedagogy, national culture.
- Aminov S.R. Russian idea in the domestic culture of the XIX century. Nizhnevartovsk, 2005, 148 p. (In Russian)
- Baranov N.A. Love in the system of universal values. Petersburg. Book House Publ., 2003, pp. 164-167. (In Russian)
- Grebennikova V. M. A deontological approach to the development of a professional and communicative culture of the heads of secondary schools in the continuing education system. Moscow, RSSU Publ., 2012, 318 p. (In Russian)
- Danilevsky N.Ya. Russia and Europe. Moscow, Book Publ., 1991, 574 p. ISBN: 5-212-00482-9. (In Russian)
- Rostov T.K., Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V. Spirituality and social service. The valuable world of Russian youth. monograph, Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2018, 296 p. (In Russian)
- Egorychev A.M. Russia and World Civilization at the Beginning of the 21st Century: Philosophical and Sociocultural Foundations of Building a Strategy for Social Development. Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University. 2015, vol. 14, no. 1 (128), pp. 78-89. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23306615
- Egorychev A.M., Rostovskaya T.K., Kretinin A.S. The spirituality of Russian culture as a basic factor in the new state youth policy of Russia. CITISE, 2018, no. 1 (14), p. 27. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35217420
- Egorychev A.M., Ivoeva A.V. Features of the formation and development of pedagogical deontology. Scientific notes of the Russian State Social University, 2017, vol. 16, no. 1 (140), pp. 107-109. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29118485
- Zhukova O.A. The philosophy of Russian culture. Metaphysical Perspective of Man and History. Moscow, LitRes Publ., 2017, 730 p. (In Russian)
- Kertaeva G.M. Fundamentals of pedagogical deontology. Pavlodar, PSU Publ., 238 p. (In Russian)
- Kertaeva G.M., Mardahaev L.V. The formation of the deontological orientation of the consciousness of future teachers. CITISE, 2015, no. 4 (4), p. 17. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25345881
- Ilyin I.A. Why do we believe in Russia. Moscow, Eksmo Publ., 2008, 912 p.
- Levy-Strauss C. Structural anthropology. Available at: https://www.russiapost.su/archives/54499 (accessed 14 December 2019). (In Russian)
- Leontiev K.N. Byzantism and Slavism. Petersburg, Vladimir Dal Publ., 2005, vol. 7. pp. 300-443. (In Russian)
- Leontyev K.N. Cultural ideal and tribal policy. Moscow, Republic Publ., 1996, pp. 600-625. (In Russian)
- Mardahaev L.V. Deontology of social pedagogy, its essence and content. Social policy and sociology, 2011, no. 11, pp. 198-222. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/contents.asp?id=33732568
- Ryskeldieva L.T. Deontology in the history of philosophy. Simferopol, Tavria Publ., 2004, 384 p. (In Russian)
- Ushinsky K.D. Selected pedagogical works. Moscow, Education Publ., 1968, 557 p. (In Russian)
- Kertaeva Yu.M. Pedagogical deontology in the teaching activity. Almaty, Gylym Publ., 2002, 224 p.
- Egorychev A.M. National spiritual traditions in the formation of the Russian system of education. Russian education and society, 2011, vol. 53, no. 5, pp. 12-22. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17002113
- Egorychev A.M., Mardakhaev L.V., Rybakova A.I., Fomina S.N., Sizikova V.V. Society and Education in the Early of XXIth Century: Integration of Tradition and Innovation. Journal of Advanced Research in Law and Economics, 2014, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 82-91. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24047809
Yegorychev A.M., Shimanovskaya Y.V., Kretinin A.S. Processes and trends determining development deontological ideas in the modern world. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 536-547. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.49