E. Telicheva, T. Nam
ASSESSMENT OF THE INFLUENCE OF ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON THE INTERNATIONAL TOURIST FLOW IN THE KHABAROVSK KRAI (BASED ON CORRELATION-REGRESSION ANALYSIS)
Elena G. Telicheva – Candidate of Sciences in Sociology, associate Professor, Department of social and cultural service and tourism, Pacific National University, Khabarovsk, Russian Federation, RSCI spin-6151-3053, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatiana S. Nam – Senior lecturer, Department of higher mathematics, Pacific National University, Khabarovsk, Russian Federation, RSCI spin-5219-1104, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The globalization of socio-economic processes in Russia contributes to the creation of conditions for the development of the tourism sector, which in turn necessitated the harmonization of tourism with the environment. The dynamics of the total inward flow to the Khabarovsk Krai shows the interest of foreign tourists in the region. However, in some segments there is a slight decrease. The scientific literature to a greater extent presents developments that take into account the impact of tourism on the environment. As part of the research, an attempt was made to determine the dependence of tourism (in our case, inbound tourism) on the state of the environment in the region. Based on statistical and analysis of variance, a correlation-regression analysis was carried out, which made it possible, on the basis of indicators characterizing the state of the environment, to determine the degree of environmental impact on tourism and, as a result, the dynamics of tourist flows. The degree of influence of the variables is proved by calculation, which serves as the basis for considering the issue “On measures to improve the environmental situation” in the region.
Keywords: tourism, region, influence factors, environment, ecological situation, inbound tourism, correlation and regression analysis.
- Bobylev S. Sustainable Development Indicators: A Regional Dimension. Moscow, 200, 60 p. (In Russian)
- Galimova G., Panchenko O. Environmental policy as a factor in the development of tourism: analysis of consumer preferences. Kazan Journal of Young Scientists, 2019, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 193 – 199. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39186008
- Dusenko S. The formation of the hospitality industry as a trend in the sustainable development of tourism. Khabarovsk, Pacific State University Publ., 2017, 132 p. (In Russian)
- Draper N., Smith G. Applied regression analysis. Multiple Regressions. Moscow, Dialectics Publ., 2007, 912 p. (In Russian)
- Zabortseva T., Evstropieva O., Dulya K., The potential for the development of tourist and recreational activities in the central ecological zone of the Baikal natural territory (based on the results of a pilot survey). Modern problems of service and tourism, 2019, no. 1, pp. 60 – 67. (In Russian) DOI:https://doi.org/10.24411/1995-0411-2019-10107
- Karpova G. The role of tourism greening in the development of the region. News of St. Petersburg State University of Economics, 2016, vol. 2, no. 7, pp 59-65. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=25683804
- Kasiyanenko T., Polosko A. The use of correlation and regression analysis in business valuation by a comparative approach. Russian business, 2015, vol. 16, no. 20, pp. 3611-3622. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24914036.
- Karpova G., Maksarova E. The mechanism for implementing the principles of sustainable development through public-private partnership. Tourism, 2015, no. 5, pp. 46-56.
- Radchenko S. G. Methodology of regression analysis, Kiev, Korniychuk Publ., 2011, 376 p. (In Russian)
- Slauta A. Lazareva T. Afonina T. Assessment of recreational impact on geosystems with special environmental conditions. Modern problems of service and tourism, 2019, no 1, pp145-149. (In Russian) DOI:24411/1728-323X-2019-11145
- E. The formation of trends in the sustainable development of tourism enterprises in the region. Khabarovsk, Pacific State University Publ., 2019, 162 p. (In Russian)
- Tarasov A. Recreational land use. Moscow, 1986, 176 p. (In Russian)
- Forster E., Ronz B. Methods of correlation and regression analysis. Berlin, Finance and Statistics Publ., 1979, 265 p. (In Russian)
Telicheva E.G., Nam T.S. Assessment of the influence of environmental factors on the international tourist flow in the Khabarovsk krai (based on correlation-regression analysis). CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 428-438. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.39