THE ESSENCE OF SOCIALIZATION OF CONSCRIPTS
Andrey A. Manin – Senior teacher, Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School, Novosibirsk, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article analyzes the problems of military socialization of conscripts. The role of the state and the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation in promoting the military service and increasing its prestige, as well as in the process of personality socialization, is noted. The concepts of “socialization” and its direction are considered. Negative, positive and balanced assessments of military service on conscription in the context of socialization are given. Three dimensions of the successful result of socialization are highlighted. The problems of types of socialization on the basis of dissertation research in recent years are touched. It should be concluded that patriotism and military patriotism, as the highest degree of its manifestation, are a common interest in the socialization of a soldier in the process of military service on call for the state, society and the soldier himself. A developed sense of patriotism helps young people avoid many of the negative phenomena of our time, the victims of which young people are primarily. More recently, in this regard, they talked about the criminal environment involved in the active search for personnel, today, in connection with the threats of youth, extremism and terrorism, “pumping out intellectual capital”, and the use of youth for political purposes are much more often mentioned. Its formation can be included in a process called military socialization. Military socialization, in addition to cultural, civil, political, professional and age, finally shapes our ideas about the whole process of socialization of military personnel in the process of military service upon conscription. It is concluded that the result of the socialization of military personnel in the process of military service is patriotism and ideology, which in turn directly poses the educational system of the task of socializing the younger generations.
Keywords: socialization, military socialization, desocialization, military conscription service, patriotism, patriotic education.
- Egorychev A.M., Kretinin A.S. Human educational space and its basic characteristics. CITISE, 2015, no. 3 (3), pp. 15. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=24952318
- Yegorychev A.M. Morality as the basis of domestic social education of the younger generation (socio-historical analysis). Prevention of addictions, 2016, no. 1 (5), pp. 38-45. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26139697
- Egorychev A. M., Mardahaev L. V., Akhtyan A. G., Shimanovskaya Y. V. Fundamentals of citizenship and patriotism in the history of our Fatherland. CITISE, 2019, no. 4 (21). (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41385144
- Burdock A.D. Military socialization of students of high schools in modern sociocultural conditions. Novosibirsk: NVV VV them. Army General I.K. Yakovleva Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia Publ., 2016, 153 p. (In Russian)
- Lopukha T.L., Manin A.A. The content of pedagogical support for the processes of socialization of conscripts in the system of military-political work. CITISE, 2019, no. 4 (21). (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=41385130
- Mardahaev L.V. Socialization as a socio-pedagogical problem. Moscow, APKiPRO Publ., 2008, pp. 21-27. (In Russian)
- Mardakhaev L.V., Egorychev A.M. Social pedagogy of personality. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2016, 120 p. (In Russian)
- Mudrik A.V. Socio-pedagogical problems of socialization. Monograph. Moscow, MPGU, 2016. – 247 p. (In Russian)
- Pershutkin S.N. The state as a subject of socialization of Russian youth: mechanisms and technologies for participation. Moscow, 2012, 46 p.
- Pogodin N.A. Army Institute in the Formation of the Youth Identity of Russian Society. Rostov-on-Don, 2011, 189 p. (In Russian)
- Egorychev А.М., Mardahaev L.V., Sizikova V.V. Vocational education in Russia: challenges, status, development directions. Moscow, Publishing House of the Russian State Social University, 2019, 352 p. (In Russian)
- Slastenin V.A., Isaev I.F., Shiyanov E.N. Moscow, Academy, 2002, 576 p. (In Russian)
- Mardahaev L.V., Egorychev A.M., Artamonova E.I. Social pedagogy: theoretical and methodological foundations and development prospects. Moscow, Perspective Publ., 2019, 304 p. (In Russian)
- Suslov D.V., Lopukha T.L. The development of the military education system of Russia: to the formulation of the problem. CITISE, 2019, no. 3 (20). (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=39135348
- Fedoseeva I.A., Dobrodomov R.N. Value orientations in historical and pedagogical retrospective. Novosibirsk, NVI VNG Publ., 2017, pp. 267-273. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28347586
- Yudin D.A. The content and structure of the information and psychological stability of future officers of the National Guard troops. CITISE, 2019, no. 2 (19). (In Russian)URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38505997
- Giddings F.H. The Principles of Sociology: An Analysis of the Phenomena of Association and of Social Organization. New York, MacMillan & Co. Publ., 1986, 476 p.
Manin A.A. The essence of socialization of conscripts. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 507-515. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.46