ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ELECTORAL CHOICE IDEOLOGICAL DIRECTIONS OF SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT DEVELOPMENTS
Vadim O. Evseev – The doctor of economic sciences, professor Faculties politics and sociology Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The main issue of the study is the analysis of the impact of artificial intelligence on various areas of socio-economic development, as well as familiarization with the latest developments of Russian companies in the field of AI implementation. Special attention was paid to AI on interaction with the electorate, i.e. revealing its preferences to a certain ideology of social and economic development. The aim of the study was to show the possibilities of artificial intelligence in identifying the ideological preferences of the electorate as the basis for choosing a liberal or conservative platform for the formation of socio-economic strategy of state sustainable development. The aim of the study was also to provide an overview of the priority areas of its application and the effectiveness of its application. Results. Priority areas of introduction of artificial intelligence in Russia and abroad are given. On the example of the Russian electorate and the Russian development of AI, its ability to determine the probability of electorate choice (when voting) of liberal or conservative ideology of social and economic development is shown. Conclusions: Speaking about artificial intelligence, it is necessary to understand that it primarily represents the intelligence of its developers. In the US, the directions of AI application and the profit from its implementation have been quite clearly defined. AI is projected to contribute to the socio-political and socio-economic differentiation of society, so AI will teach how to evaluate public opinion, and transform and calm public opinion in order to eliminate extreme behaviors.
Keywords: artificial intelligence, ideologies of social and economic development, liberalism, conservatism, opinions of scientists and experts, ideological preferences of the electorate.
- Dadashev Z. F., Ustinova N. G. Influence of artificial intelligence on the economy. Economic Sciences, 2019, no. 18. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=38556602
- Evseev V. O. Mechanism for resolving contradictions and the political system of society. Social and political science, 1990, no. 9, p. 77. (In Russian)
- Evseev V. O. The new model of social development. CITISE, 2016, no. 3, p. 4. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26398845
- Evseev V. O. Simulation model: impact of economic factors on the level of political trust. CITISE, 2017, no. 2, p.4. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29461676
- Izbagova K. Application of artificial intelligence in Economics. Available at: https://scienceforum.ru/2019/article/2018016087 (accessed 01 December 2019)
- Naylor K. How to build your expert system. Moscow, Inegrated Publ., 2010, 570 p. (In Russian) ISBN: 5-272-00179-6
- Pinchuk A. N., Tikhomirov D. A. about interaction of the person and artificial intelligence: new social reality in representation of the Moscow students. Understanding. Skill, 2019, no. 3. (In Russian) DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.17805/zpu.2019.3.8
- AI principles: towards a humanistic approach, UNESCO Available at: https://ru.unesco.org/news/uchastniki-globalnoy-konferencii-yunesko-po-iskusstvennomu-intellektu-prizyvayut-k-upravleniyu (accessed 01 December 2019)
Evseev V.O. Artificial intelligence and electoral choice ideological directions of social and economic development developments. CITISE, 2019, no. 5, pp. 494-506. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.5.45