E. Shavina, A. Sivkova
EXPERIENCE OF SPATIAL ORGANIZATION OF FOREIGN ECONOMIES AND STATE POLICY OF STIMULATION OF INNOVATIVE MODERNIZATION OF REGIONS
Evgeniya V. Shavina – Candidate of economic Sciences, Docent, associate Professor of the Department of political Economy and History of economic Science, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russian Federation, RSCI SPIN-code:7310-5921, ORCID: 0000-0002-0043-5974, E-mail: Shavina.EV@rea.ru
Anna E. Sivkova – Assistant of the Basic Department of financial control, analysis and audit of the Moscow Main Control Department, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Moscow, Russian Federation, RSCI SPIN-code: 3516-0578, Е-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. Foreign experience of the functioning of various spatial forms of business organization indicates a significant positive impact of the latter on the national socio-economic situation, improvement of the production structure, the dynamics of the labor market and capital, as well as increasing the competitiveness of regions, including depressed ones. The transition of the domestic economy to a post-industrial model of development is one of the priorities of the state economic policy. In these conditions, the development of state financial support for the implementation of deep economic reforms and growth of the country’s economy, strengthening its competitiveness in the world economic space, enhancing innovation and investment processes, solving social contradictions, ensuring the welfare of citizens acquires a priority role and importance. In these conditions, the development of state financial support takes on a priority role and significance and is necessary for the implementation of deep economic transformations and growth of the country’s economy, strengthening its competitiveness in the global economic space, enhancing innovation and investment processes, resolving social contradictions, and ensuring the well-being of citizens. After analyzing the experience of foreign countries in the field of spatial organization of the economy and the role of innovative modernization of regions in their development, the authors propose an approach that has a synergistic effect of the relationships of participants in industrial parks (clusters). It includes the effect of partnership and the effect of obtaining state support, calculated on the basis of the classic indicator of economic efficiency of projects – net present value. This indicator will determine the effectiveness before and after the inclusion of various forms of state support in the project. Based on the analysis of foreign experience, the authors came to the conclusion that innovative modernization of the regions can be carried out in the Russian Federation by reducing tax rates for residents of industrial parks, the availability of cheap loans, and providing state support in the form of 10-year protection against adverse changes in legislation and a number of other events.
Keywords: spatial economy, region, innovative modernization, industrial parks, clusters, state policy, taxation, innovative development.
- Balyuk S. S. Increasing the level of regional economic development: integrated and cluster approaches. Monograph, Moscow, Rusyns Publ., 2016, 184 p. (In Russian)
- Davaasuren A. Spatial organization of the regional economy of Mongolia: theory and practice. Dokt, Diss. Ulan-Ude, 2014. – 325 p. (In Russian)
- Evseev V. O., Skryl T. V., Shavina E. V., Osipov V. S., Nevskaya N. A. Industrial policy of Russia: political economic and regional aspects. Moscow, 2016. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=27137944
- Basnin T. D. Institutional changes in the economy of Russian regions. Monograph, Moscow, Moscow state University. M. V. Lomonosova, 2013, 235 p. (In Russian)
- Litkova N. Tax benefits in the Republic of Belarus, in particular VAT. (In Russian) – Available at: URL: http://www.gb.by/aktual/ nalogooblozhenie/nalogovye-lgoty
- Manaeva I. V., kanishcheva A.V. Zipf’s Law: cross-country analysis. Economic analysis: theory and practice, 2018, vol. 17, no. 7 (478), pp. 1337-1351. (In Russian)
- Alekseev V. V. Metamorphoses in the spatial organization of the world economy at the beginning of the XXI century. Moscow, University book, 2016, 295 p. (In Russian)
- Overview of the state of the economy and the main directions of foreign economic activity of the Republic of Poland in 2017. (In Russian) Available at: URL: http://18.104.22.168/TpApi/Upload/6745a5f1-b5ef-4222-adf9- pdf (accessed 01.09.2019)
- Pilot innovative territorial clusters in the Russian Federation. Moscow, National research University Higher school of Economics, 2013, 108 p. (In Russian)
- Krutikov V. K., Thin-Haski S., Stanaitis S. Regional economy and management. Kaluga, Politop, 2018, 863 p. (In Russian)
- Investor’s guide: Poland. The rules of business. Available at: URL: http://www.paiz.gov.pl/index/?id= 598b3e71ec378bd83e0a727608b5db (accessed 01.09.2019)
- Stroev P. V. The role of cities in the transformation of the spatial organization of the Russian economy: the example of the North-West region. Moscow, 2015, 150 p. (In Russian)
- Lafitskiy V. I. Technoparks in the infrastructure of innovative. INFRA-M, 2014, 243 p. (In Russian)
- Khubiev T. H. Territories of advanced development as a form of spatial organization of the economy of the peripheral regions of Russia: concept, model, management tools. Dokt, Diss. Stavropol, 2019, 190 p. (In Russian)
- Shavina E. V. China and Russia: instruments and mechanisms of innovative economic development. International trade and trade policy, 2018, no. 4 (16), p. 107-120. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36775247
- Shavina E. V., Sivkova A. E. Theoretical aspects of spatial organization of innovative activity in regions. Financial life, 2018, no. 4. pp. 9-13. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=36579885
- Brinkman J. C. Transportation technologies, agglomeration, and the structure of cities. Processed, Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank, 2013.
- Georgia: free industrial zones. Available at: URL: http://www.internationaltaxreview.com/ IssueArticle/3672044/Archive/Georgia-Free-industrial-zones.html/(accessed 01.09.2019)
- High Technologies Industrial Park in Stargard Szczeciński. Invest in Poland. Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency. Available at: URL: http://www.paiz.gov.pl/investment_support/industrial_and_ technology_parks/stargard_htip (accessed 01.09.2019)
- In the zone: Industrial parks provide incentives for local and foreign investors alike. The Report: Turkey 2012. Available at: URL: http://www.oxfordbusinessgroup.com/news/zone-industrial-parks-provide-incentives-local-andforeign-investors-alike;http://qha.com.ua/ru/ekonomika/industrialnie-parki-v-turtsii-stimulirovali-rirost-vvp/169138/(accessed 01.09.2019)
- Industrial and Technology Parks. Invest in Poland. Polish Information and Foreign Investment Agency. Available at: URL: http://www.paiz.gov.pl/investment_support/industrial_and_technologyparks. (accessed 01.09.2019)
- Knox P.L., McCarthy L. Urbanization: An Introduction to Urban Geography, New York: Pearson Education. 2005.
- New provisions on industrial parks. Tax and Legal Aler. Available at: URL: http://www.pwc.ro/en/tax-online/tax-and-legal-alerts/assets/taxand-legal-alert-no-22.pdf. (accessed 009.2019)
- State Aid for investments in industrial. Available at: URL: http://www.kpmg.com/RO/en/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Newsflashes/Tax/Direct-Tax-ewsflash/Documents/ TNF-301-EN-RO.pdf. . (accessed 01.09.2019)
- Treb A., Arkolakis C. Trade and the Topography of the Spatial Economy. The Quarterly Journal of Economics. 2014, Vol. 129, Issue 3, pp. 1085–1140, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/qje/qju016
- Zaenchkovski A.E., Kirillova E.A. Analysis of cluster activity impact on the level of innovative regional development. Revista ESPACIOS. 2019, Vol. 40 (27).
Shavina E. V., Sivkova A.E. Experience of spatial organization of foreign economies and state policy of stimulation of innovative modernization of regions. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 390-407. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.37