RENOVATION OF THE FIRST SABLE RESERVE RUSSIAN EMPIRE IN THE PLANNED SAYAN BIOSPHERE RESERVE AS AN ILLUSTRATION OF THE RENAISSANCE NATURAL AND ECONOMIC POTENTIAL RUSSIAN REGIONS
Dmitry M. Аstanin – Senior Lecturer, Architectural Design Department, Cherepovets State University, Cherepovets, Russian Federation, SPIN code: 5969-0840, AuthorID: 792283, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. In 1918-1919 Sayan reserve ceased to exist, even before it officially formalized at the governmental level. Sayan reserve was re-established in 1939. But in 1951, the reserve was closed due to lack of security. Existing and planned for opening specially protected areas in the Central part of The Eastern Sayan, as well as the Sayan Geopark and the territory of traditional nature management Tofalar would restore the Sayan reserve in its original borders as a complex of territories with different environmental status. That would be historical justice. Russia’s natural and economic resources are diverse and large. They are unevenly distributed on the territory and differ in insufficient study.
Keywords: geopark, ethnopark, geo-diversity, biodiversity, tourist attractiveness of the territory, endemic landscapes, the territory of traditional nature management, ethnographic park, environmental education, functional zoning, urban planning regulations, natural resource potential, socio-economic assessment of natural resources.
- Dixon G. Geoconservation: An International Review and Strategy for Tasmania. A Report to the Australian Heritage Commission, 1995, vol. 35, pp.101-103.
- Eder W., Patzak M. Geoparks – geological attractions: a tool for public education, recreation and sustainable economic development, Episodes, 2004, vol. 27 (3), pp. 162-164.
- Frey M. L., Martini G., Zouros, N. European Geopark Charter. European Geoparks Magazine, 2001, vol. 1, pp. 28-30.
- Goldring R. The formation of the trace fossil Cruziana. Geological Magazine, 1985, vol.122 (1), pp. 65-72.
- Hose T. A. European Geotourism – Geological Interpretation and Geoconservation Promotion for Tourists. Geological heritage: its conservation and management, 2000, pp.127-146.
- Hose T. A. Geotourism, or can tourists become casual rock hounds? Geology on your doorstep, 1996, pp. 207-228.
- Hose T. A. Geotourism – selling the earth to Europe. Engineering geology and the environment, 1997, pp. 2955-2960.
- Hose T. A. The English Origins of Geotourism (as a Vehicle for Geoconservation) and Their Relevance to Current Studies. Actageographica Slovenica, 2011, vol. 51-3, pp. 343-359.
- Hose T. A. 3G’s for Modern Geotourism. Geoheritage, 2012, vol. 4, pp.7-24.
- Marković S. B., Mijović D., Jovanović M., Kovačev N. Geo-heritage sites of Fruška Gora Mountain. Protection of Nature, 2001, vol. 53, pp.131-138.
- Pamić J. Rocks of the Granite-Granodiorite Association from Mt. Krndija in Slavonia, 1988, vol. 441(23), pp. 97-114.
- Patzak M., Eder, E. “UNESCO GEOPARK”. A new Programme – A new UNESCO label. Geologica Balcanica, 1998, vol. 28 (3-4), pp. 33-35.
- Pereira P., Pereira D., Caetano Alves, M. I. Geomorphosite assessment in Montesinho Natural Park (Portugal). Geographica Helvetica, 2007, Vol. 62.
- Petrović M. D., Vujicic M. D., Vasiljevic D., Hose T. A. Global Geopark and Candidate – Comparative Analysis of Papuk Mountain (Croatia) and Fruškagora Mountain (Serbia) by using GAM Model. Carpathian Journal of Earth and Environmental Sciences, 2013, vol. 8, pp. 105-116.
- Popa M. E., Kedzior A. The Anina Geopark: preserving the geological heritage of the South Carpathians. Rev. Roum. Géologie, Tomes, 2009, vol. 53–54, pp. 109-113.
- Pralong J. P. A method for assessing the tourist potential and use of geomorphological sites. Géomorphologie. Relief, processes, environnement, 2005, vol. 3, pp.189-
- Reynard E. Scientific research and tourist promotion of geomorphological heritage. Geografiafisica e dinamicaquaternaria, 2008, vol. 31, pp. 22-23.
- Vasiljević Dj. A., Marković S. B., Hose T. A., Smalley I., Basarin B., Lazić L., Jović G. The Introduction to Geoconservation of loess-palaeosol sequences in the Vojvodina region: Significant geoheritage of Serbia. Quaternary International, 2011, vol. 240(1-2), pp. 108-116.
- Wimbledon W. A., Ishchenko A. A., Gerasimenko P., Karis L. O., Suominen V., Johansson C. E., Freden, C. Geosites – an IUGS initiative: science supported by conservation. Geological heritage: its conservation and management, 2000, pp. 69-94.
- Zouros N. The European Geoparks Network, Geological heritage protection and local development. Episodes, 2004, vol. 27 (3), pp. 165-171.
- Zouros N., McKeever P. Geoparks: Celebrating Earth heritage, sustaining local communities. Episodes, 2005, vol. 28 (4), pp. 274-278.
- Astanin D. M. The use of the framework method in the planning and functional zoning of territories favorable for the organization of ecotourism (using the example of the Central part of East Sayan). Moscow University Physics Bulletin. Series 5 – Geography, 2017, no. 3, pp. 51-60. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=29382590
- Astanin D. M. Methodology of the formation of the functional areas of protected areas for the development of ecological tourism. Proceedings of higher education, 2018, no. 63, pp. 4. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=35644268
- Dzhamirzoev G. S., Idrisov I. A. Scientific background for the design of the geopark “Sarykum and Narat-Tyube” Bulletin of the Dagestan State Pedagogical University. Natural and exact sciences, 2017, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 19-27. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32354378
- Zaitsev A. A. On the possibility of organizing a geopark in the Usva river valley. Bulletin of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014, vol. 16, no. 6, 1752-1755. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23059096
- Kalmykova MK. The Lower Volga Global Geopark: Volsky Cluster. Tourist and recreational potential and features of tourism development. Materials of the international scientific and practical conference of students and graduate students, 2011, pp. 64-68. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30620282
- Korf E. D. Geopark as a platform for effective interaction between society and nature. Science and Tourism: Interaction Strategies, 2015, no. 4, pp. 5-9. (In Russian) URL https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26284355
- Lyakhninsky Yu. S. Sablinsky natural monument – the first geopark of Russia. Speleology and spelestology, 2010, no. 1, pp. 308-311. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28885583
- Makarihin V.V., Medvedev P.V., Rychanchik D.V. Geological natural monuments of Karelia. Institute of Geology of the Karelian Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Petrozavodsk. 2006, 192 p. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23780527
- Manyuk V.V. Objects of the geological heritage in the nature reserve fund of Ukraine. News of the Dnepropetrovsk Sovereign Agrarian and Economic University, 2014, no. 1, pp. 87-90. (In Russian)
- Nikitina N. K. Geo-diversity and ethical principles of its conservation. Mineral resources of Russia. Economics and Management, 2012, no. 2, pp. 62-65. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17751145
- Safaryan A. A., Firsova A. V. Kungursky Geopark: conditions for its creation and their compliance with UNESCO requirements. Tourism in the depths of Russia. Proceedings of the III International Scientific Seminar. Perm State National Research University. Permian. 2014, pp. 153-159. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=23397511
- Redkin A. G., Otto O. V. Geopark as a new direction for the development of tourism in the mountainous regions of the Altai Territory. Science and Tourism: Interaction Strategies, 2015, no. 4, pp. 9-15. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=26284356
- Ruban D. A. Waterfalls as an object of geological heritage. Bulletin of Tomsk State University, 2012, no. 363, pp. 211-213. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=18046950
- Ruban D. A. Unique centers of geological diversity – the basis for the creation of national geoparks. Domestic Geology, 2010, no. 4, pp. 77-80. (In Russian) https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15101828
- Tveritinova T. Yu. Wave tectonics of the Earth. Geodynamics and Tectonophysics, 2010, no. 3, pp. 297-312. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15532271
- Fedorovsky V. S., Gladkochub D. P., Sklyarov E. V., Donskaya T. V., Mazukabzov A. M., Kotov A. B., Lavrenchuk A. V., Starikova A. E. Olkhonsky Geopark under the auspices of UNESCO – a real perspective. Geodynamic evolution of the lithosphere of the Central Asian mobile belt (from the ocean to the continent). Materials of the scientific meeting. Institute of the Earth’s Crust SB RAS, 2017, pp. 276-277. (In Russian) URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=30705530
Аstanin D.M. Renovation of the first sable reserve Russian empire in the planned Sayan biosphere reserve as an illustration of the renaissance natural and economic potential Russian regions. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 487-499. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.46