FEATURES OF PREPARATION OF BACHELORS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL EDUCATION TO WORK IN THE PRESCHOOL EDUCATIONAL ORGANIZATION
Elena A. Tupichkina – Doctor of pedagogical Sciences, professor Department of pedagogy and technologies of preschool and primary education, Armavir state pedagogical University, Stavropol, Russian Federation, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. The article deals with modern higher education, which plays a major role in the education of the individual. Modern education sets the students of bachelor degree educational tasks, the solution of which in the process of learning leads to the formation of professional and pedagogical skills. Education at the University involves certain conditions for the development of professionalism of the teacher. The process of training bachelors allows you to create professional competence. Professional competence is considered as a set of basic, basic, special and key competences, allowing to ensure the effectiveness of self-realization in professional and pedagogical activity. One of these tasks is the implementation of Museum pedagogy technologies in the future professional activity of the bachelor in the work of preschool educational organizations. This makes it possible to ensure the implementation of Museum pedagogy technology in pre-school educational institutions.
Keywords: psychological and pedagogical education, bachelor of arts, education, Museum, professional challenges, museum education, professional competence, competence approach, pedagogical competence.
- “Law on education in the Russian Federation”. 29.12.2012 №273-FZ
- Borytko N. M. Professional and pedagogical competence of the teacher //Eidos. -2007. – №2.
- Winter Ia Key competence – a new paradigm of the result of education // Higher education today. – 2003. – № 5. – P. 34-42. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21956022
- Ivanov D. A. Competence and competence approach in modern education: problems, concepts, tools. – M. , 2008.
- Lichtwark A. Museums as educational institutions. // Educational tasks of the modern Museum / Pod. Ed. L. G. Orshansky. – SPb., 1914. 114 p.
- Medvedeva E. B., Yukhnevich M. Yu. Museum pedagogy as a new scientific discipline: Collection “Cultural and educational activities of museums”. – M., 2013. – P. 102-105.
- Letter No. 03-451 of the Department of state policy in education of the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation of 13 March 2009
- Professional standard of the teacher. The order of the Ministry of labor of Russia No. 544н from October 18, 2013
- Sinyagina N. Yu. Psychological features of the teacher of additional education. – // Extracurricular. -2008. 221c.
- Federal state educational standard of higher professional education on training direction 44.03.02 Psycho-pedagogical education (undergraduate level)
- Khutorskoy A.V. Key competences as a component of personality-oriented paradigm//Narodnoe obrazovanie. – 2003.-№2. URL https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21696541
Tupichkina E. A. Features of preparation of bachelors of psychological and pedagogical education to work in the preschool educational organization. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 65-71. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.07