THE HISTORY OF THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE CONCEPT OF «COPING BEHAVIOR» IN MODERN SCIENCE
Tatyana P. Tukacheva – Post-graduate student of Perm State Humanitarian Pedagogical University, senior assistant to the head of the editorial and publishing group Perm military Institute of National Guard Troops, Perm, Russian Federation, SPIN-code: 1513-7181, E-mail: Nice.firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. In the rapidly changing conditions of modern society, a person becomes in demand, able to respond quickly to changing conditions and use effective strategies of behavior aimed at resolving a difficult situation, which makes special demands on personal resources . The article presents the main results of a retrospective and phenomenological analysis of the concept of “coping behavior”, conducted in the framework of a scientific study on the formation of coping behavior of cadets of military educational organizations. Analysis of the historical development of the studied phenomenon has led to the conclusion that the Genesis of the problem of formation of coping behaviors, including students, should begin in 1917, but This key point is determined by the following arguments: 1) world war and later the October revolution fully changed the political system in Russia; 2) the change in the ideology and political line led to the birth of the Soviet pedagogy, and later – the Soviet military pedagogy; 3) from this period, new approaches to military education and the system of state military vocational education are laid.
Keywords: coping behavior, coping strategies, stress, emotional reaction, coping with stress, stress resistance, ways to overcome stress.
- Antsyferova L. I. Personality in difficult life conditions: rethinking, transformation of situations and psychological protection / L. I. Antsyferova [Text] // Psychol. log. – 1994. – Vol. 15. – №1. – P. 3-17.
- Bandura, A. Principles of social learning Text. / A. bandura, R. Walter // Modern foreign social psychology. Texts. M.: Publishing house of Moscow state University. – 1984. – P. 55-60.
- Baskakova S. A. Modern ideas about ways of coping with mental disorders / S. A. Baskakova [Text] // Social and clinical psychiatry. – Vol. 20. Issue. 2. – M., – 2010. – P. 88-97. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=15056350
- Vinogradova L. V. Intelligent control as a way to emotionally interpret situations//Psychological journal. – 2004. – № 6. – P. 21-28. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=17699162
- Lazarus R. Psychological stress and the process of coping with it. M.: Science, – 1998. – 343-457 S.
- Nartova-Bochaver S. K. “Coping-behavior” in the system of concepts of personality psychology//Psychological journal. – 1997. – № 5. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=22582384
- And St. Nicholas.M. R Wilson.M. Psychological protection for children. SPb.: Speech, – 2000. – 507 p.
- Selye H. Stress without distress. Moscow: Progress, 1979. – 124 p.
- Mukacheva T. P. Theoretical and methodological foundations of the study of stress in the life of the officers of the troops of the national guard // the Priority directions of development of military education system: collection of scientific works. Tr. In under the General editorship.F. Kopanskogo. Perm. – 2018. – Pp. 348-354.
- Uvarina N. In. The social aspect of problems of classification of psycho-pedagogical concepts of personality development // prospects of development of modern education, from preschool to higher education: collected papers of the Ninth all-Russian Semovskih pedagogical readings of the scientific school of Management of educational systems (January 25, 2017) / Ed. edited by S. G. Voroshilov, O. A. Shkljarova, 2 CH.. CH 2 – M: Moscow state pedagogical University, 2017. – p. 313-320. URL: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=32410260
- Hobfall E. resource saving as a strategy of community psychology / S. E. Hobfall, R. S. Lilly // journal of community psychology.-1993. – № 21. – P. 128-148.
- Lazarus R. S., Launier R. Stress-related transactions between person and environment / L. A. Pervin, M. Lewis (eds.), Prospects in interactive psychology. New York: Pervin, 1978-P. 287-327.
Tukacheva T.P. The history of the development of the concept of «coping behavior» in modern science. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 80-86. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.09