MODEL TECHNOLOGY OF FORMATION OF READINESS TO PEDAGOGICAL ACTIVITY OF CADETS OF MILITARY HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS
Sergey Y. Sigidenko – Adjunct of the Perm Military Institute of Forces National Guard of the Russian Federation, Perm, Russian Federation, E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article deals with the problems of developing and introducing into the process of teaching a military higher educational institution the technology of forming readiness for the pedagogical activities of cadets, built in accordance with the structural-functional model. Preparation of cadets for pedagogical interaction in service activities is considered as a set of various activities focused on the creation and implementation of a methodological system that ensures the solution of tasks related to the formation of readiness for educational activities. The article clarifies the conceptual apparatus, presents the organizational and pedagogical conditions for the effective formation of the readiness of students for teaching activities.
Keywords: readiness, student, pedagogical process, competence, model.
- Military pedagogy and psychology for the preparation of adjuncts and advanced training of workers of higher military educational institutions: study guide / L.I. Lurie et al .; PVI VV MIA of Russia. – Perm: 2016. – 644s.
- The crisis of educational reform as a cultural problem: monograph / L.I. Lurie, M.L. Lurie; Perm Military Institute of the National Guard. – Perm, 2017. – C – 93
- Professional competence of the commanders of military universities: monograph / Kolomiychenko LV, Sukhanov OB, – Saarbrücken, 2014. – 164 p.
- Skibitsky E.G. Theory and practice of pedagogical training of teachers of higher military educational institutions / E.G. Skibitsky, E.J. Akhmetov. – Novosibirsk: SAFBD, 2012. – 227 p.
- Lecture of the Minister of Education and Science of Russia O. Yu. Vasilyeva held at the Military Academy of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation. http: //minobrnauki.rf/news/10055.
- Markulis S.Yu. A model to improve the information and communication competence of teachers in the resource center: dis. … Cand. ped. sciences. – M., 2010. – 230 p.
- Yakovlev E.V., Yakovleva N.O. Model as a result of modeling the pedagogical process – Bulletin of ChGPU 2016. №9.
- Journal Modern problems of science and education. – 2015. – № 3 publication date 06.26.2015, structural-functional model of the formation of socio-cultural competence among students of pedagogical universities.
- Zagvyazinsky V.I. Research activity of a teacher: studies. allowance for stud. higher studies. institutions. M .: Academy, 2010. 176 p.
- Yakimanskaya I.S. Technology of student-centered learning in modern school [text] / I.S. Yakimanskaya. M. – 2000. – 176s.
- Rubinstein S. L. General psychology. – M., 1989.
- Leontiev A.N. Activity. Consciousness. Personality. / A. N. Leontiev.
- Frolov A.A. Fundamentals of the pedagogical system A.C. Makarenko. – Chelyabinsk, 1990. – 125 p.
- Berezhnova L.N. Strategies of interdisciplinarity in a military college as a condition for self-education of cadets / L.N. Berezhnova, M.M. Gupalov, V.Yu. Novozhilov // Bulletin of St. Petersburg University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia. – 2012. – No4. – p. 173 – 178.
- Lavina T.A., Streltsov R.V. Implementation of pedagogical principles in terms of the use of information and communication technologies (on the example of training military personnel) / State and prospects of development of IT education // Collection of reports and scientific articles of the All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference (dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the I. Ulyanov Chuvash State University). 2018. p. 324-328.
Sigidenko S.Y. Model technology of formation of readiness to pedagogical activity of cadets of military higher education institutions. CITISE, 2019, no. 4, pp. 26-31. DOI: http://doi.org/10.15350/24097616.2019.4.03