V. Batishchev, I. Androsova, A. Stepanova,
STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS OF DEVELOPMENT OF SMALL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN RUSSIA
Vladimir S. Batishchev – Student of the Department of engineering technologies and equipment, South-West State University (Russia, Kursk), E-mail: email@example.com
Irina V. Androsova – Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor, Department of Regional and Economics, South-West State University (Russia, Kursk), RISC SPIN-код: 5052-3538, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anna R. Stepanova – Student of the Department of regional and Economics of Southwestern state University (Russia, Kursk), E-mail: Stepanova788@mail.ru
Abstract. The article is devoted to the problems of small business development in Russia. The purpose of the article is to highlight the strategic directions of small business development based on the analysis of its development. When writing the article used legal documents; official statistics; materials of the periodical press. The study is based on the use of systematic, integrated and process approaches to solving problems, also used economic-statistical and program-target methods. The role of small business in the modern economy is to create jobs, participate in the formation of budgets of different levels. To identify the priorities of small business development, the state of small businesses in Russia over the past five years has been analyzed. The Russian economy is characterized by an excess of the share of microenterprises in relation to small and medium enterprises. The contribution of small enterprises to Russia’s GDP exceeds a little more than 20% by the end of 2018. It is noted that these values are far from the same for foreign countries. The sectoral structure shows that small enterprises are concentrated mainly in trade and construction. For the development of small business, conditions are created for various kinds of support, namely: subsidies, leasing services, business incubation. The study of the Strategy of small business development has led to the conclusion that as of the current time, a number of indicators have been met and are planned to be achieved by 2020. According to the results of the study identified problems in the development of small business, which include:copying regional programs of Federal x programs of development and support and entrepreneurship a; a number of measures is bureaucratic in nature, i.e. representatives of the business community need to go through many formal procedures to obtain financial support;the lack of a number of effective ways to support the development of small business.
Keywords: small business; strategy of development of small business; small business; economy; state.
- The strategy for the development of small and medium enterprises in the Russian Federation for the period up to 2030 [Electronic resource]. – Access Mode: http: //www.economy.gov.ru
- Federal Law “On the Development of Small and Medium-Sized Businesses in the Russian Federation” dated July 24, 2007 No. 209-FZ (as amended on December 27, 2017) [Electronic resource] // ATP Consultant Plus. – Access mode: http://www.consultant.ru
- Abramov V.N. Problems of strategic management in small business [Text] / VN Abramov // Bulletin of scientific conferences. 2016. No. 9-2 (13). Pp. 7-8.
- Vertakova, Yu.V., Polozhentseva, Yu.S. Improving the sustainability of regional development on the basis of smoothing territorial inequalities: a monograph [Text] // Stary Oskol, TNT, 2009.- p.248
- Kosheleva, T.N. Approaches to assessing the prospects for the development of small business [Text] / T.N. Kosheleva // Theory and practice of service: economics, social sphere, technology. 2019. № 2 (28). Pp. 23-26.
- Sogacheva OV, Simonenko E.S. Algorithm for evaluating the effectiveness of the functioning of a small innovative enterprise on the basis of a higher educational institution // Science and Business: ways of development. 2014. № 3 (33). Pp. 135-140.
- Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation: [Electronic resource] // Access mode: http://economy.gov.ru (date accessed 10.07.19)
- The government of the Russian Federation: [Electronic resource] // access Mode: http://government.ru//(date of access 08.07.19)
- Large portal for small business: [Electronic resource] // access Mode https://www.business.ru/(accessed 09.07.19)
- Federal State Statistics Service: [Electronic resource] // Access mode: www.gks.ru/(Date of circulation 07.07.19)