THE METHOD OF FORMATION OF ARTISTIC AND CREATIVE ACTIVITY AT THE MILITARY MUSICIANS IN THE PROCESS OF CONCERT AND MARCHING ACTIVITIES
Artem K. Proskurov – head of the orchestra – military conductor FGKVOU VPO “the Perm military Institute of national guard troops of the Russian Federation»(Russia, Perm), E-mail: email@example.com
Abstract. The article deals with the concept of artistic and creative activity of musicians of military orchestras in concert and drill activities. Defines the basic skills of musicians on the compilation of plot plats-concerts, combining musical performances and movements, the analysis of these performances, with the aim of eliminating the mistakes. On the basis of these skills, stages of the methodology for the formation of artistic and creative activity of musicians of military orchestras are proposed. At the first stage – motivational design, the task of which is the formation of skills to create the plot of the parade ground concert; at the second stage – technical and performing, including three sub-stages on the first – musical and performing solved the problem of improving musical and performing knowledge, skills; at the second stage – motor and performing, solved the problem of forming the skills of combining movement and performance on musical instruments; at the third stage – artistic and performing, solved the problem of forming the ability to implement the content of the parade ground concert; at the third stage – reflexive-evaluative, the task of which is the formation of skills to analyze performances at the parade ground.
Keywords: artistic and creative activity, concert-marching activity, military orchestra, military musician, Orchestrator, methods of training military musicians.
- Asmolov, A. G. Basic principles of psychological analysis in the theory of activity / A. G. Asmolov // Questions of psychology. 1982. – № 2. – Pp. 14-27.
- Bernstein, H. A. Physiology of movements and activity / H. A. Bernstein. – M.: Science, 1990. – 512c.
- Vladimirov, M. V. Military music in Russia / M. V. Vladimirov. – M.: Higher school Red bandmasters, 1899. – 12 p.
- The military Institute (military conductor’s) military University: textbook / under the editorship of B. G. Gnilova. – M: VI (VD) WU, 2007. – 215 p.
- Theory and methods of musical education: textbook / I. Yu. Dyachenko. – Tyumen: Publishing house Tyumen state University, 2014. – 92 p.
- Leontiev, D. A. the Concept of motive in A. N. Leontiev and the problem of motivation quality. Vestnik Moskovskogo universiteta. Episode 14. Psychology. – 2016. – №2 – P. 3-18.
- Nozdrunov, B. M. Materials on the history of Russian military music in the second half of the XIX century [Text] / B. M. Nozdrunov // Proceedings of the Faculty. – Issue. 7. – Moscow: Military-conducting faculty at MOLGC, 1964. – 86 p.
- Petrachkov, K. V. Military drill song as a specific musical genre [Text] / K. V. Petrachkov // World of science, culture, education. – 2013. – № 4 (41). – Pp. 251-255.
- Proskurov, AK Training of military musicians performing on the parade ground [Text] / N. D. Tagiltseva, A. K. Proskurov // Pedagogical education in Russia. – Yekaterinburg. Publisher: UGPU, 2018, № 4. – P. 100–106. – ISSN: 2079-8717
- Proskurov, A. K. Formation of artistic and creative activity among the musicians of the military orchestra in concert and drill activities [Text] / A. K. Proskurov // Bulletin of the North Kazakhstan state University. Named After M. Kozybayev. Yerily No. 1(42). – Petropavlovsk, 2019. – №1(42). – P. 174-180. – ISSN 2309-6977
- Surin, N. K. Music of military rituals (1941-1980) / N. K. Surin. – Moscow: Military conducting faculty, 1985. 53 p.
- Surin, N. K. Russian military ceremonial music (1750-1917) / N. K. Surin. – Moscow: Military conducting faculty, 1983. 72 p.
- Tagiltseva, N. D. Personality-oriented training of younger students in music lessons [Text] / N. G. Tagiltseva // Elementary school plus Before and After. – Ekaterinburg, 2014. – № 1. – P. 63-67.
- Tagiltseva, N. G. Multi-art approach in the development strategy of poly-artistic education // National education. Pedagogy. Pedagogical education in Russia. – Ekaterinburg, 2015. – № 12. – P. 91-94.
- Tagiltseva, N. D. Modern educational technologies in the development of creative activity of students in a school with in-depth study of individual subjects of artistic and aesthetic cycle [Text]: Chapter in monograph. / N. G. Tagiltseva // Innovative processes in music education : monograph. / FGBOU VPO “Ural. GOS. PED. UN-t.” – Ekaterinburg, 2013. – P. 10-21.
- Tutunov, V. I. History of military music of Russia [Text]: textbook / edited by E.S. Aksenov. – M.: Music. – 496 p.