THE ROLE OF THE DEONTOLOGICAL CULTURE IN THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF THE ORGANIZER OF WORK WITH YOUNG PEOPLE
Alla Ivoeva – 1 year post-graduate training in the direction of preparation 13.00.08 – Theory and Methods of Professional Education, Russian State Social University, (Russia, Moscow), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract. This scientific article deals with the problem of professional training of organizers of youth work. The General characteristic of the modern Russian system of education is determined by the specifics of professional formation and development of the specialty “Organization of work with youth”, the author provides the concept of deontology of the organizer of the youth work. The special value of the article lies in identification of the role of deontology in professional training organizer work with youth, as well as the scientific validity of the inclusion in the process of teaching students ethical principles. The author believes that the solution of this problem is possible due to the modeling of educational situations in which students who study in the field of “Organization of work with youth” will have to make decisions using the norms of professional ethics, which, in the final analysis, will lead to their adoption and development , giving the necessary experience, which will help them to integrate into the realities of professional activity.
Key words: ethics, ethical culture, professional training, the organizer of the youth work, education, youth policy.
- Amelchenko S. N. Philosophical analysis of the relation of culture and civilization: onto-deontological aspect // Philosophy and culture. – M.: 2012. No. 12. P. 23-34.
- All-Russia centre of studying of public opinion – Higher education: control, not weaken, the quality to improve [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=115775 (accessed 05.04.2017).
- All-Russia centre of studying of public opinion – Student-2017: the zeal for learning and employment prospects [Electronicrecord]. Mode of access: https://wciom.ru/index.php?id=236&uid=116041 (accessed 05.04.2017).
- Ethics of life: monograph / K. E. Sklyarov, E. V. Kharlamov, O. F. Kiselyov. Rostov n/D.: Mini Taipa. 2014. 129 C.
- Hermes K. G. the Role of public organizations that work with youth, civil society development in the Urals // Strategy of development of social communities, institutions and territories, materials of International scientific-practical conference: in 2 volumes. The Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, Ural Federal University named after. the first President of Russia B. N. Yeltsin. 2015. S. 59-61.
- Grebennikov V.M. Deontological approach to the development of professional communicative culture of the heads of secondary schools in the training system : Diss. … d-RA PED. Sciences : 13.00.08 / Grebennikova Veronika Weiss.- Moscow, 2013.- 318 p
- Grebennikova V.M., Nikitina N. And. Deontological culture of an education Manager: the context of development // Scientific providing for the system of advanced training. 2014. No. 4 (21). S. 12-22.
- Egorychev A.M. Problems of educational reform in contemporary Russia.- M: CITIZE No. 1(0), 2014.
- Egorychev A.M. Sovremennaya rossijskaya sistema obrazovaniya: kontekst duhovnyh tradicij // Sovremennye nauchnye issledovaniya. 2012. -№ 6 (3). -S. 7-12.
- Egorychev A.M. Sociokul’turnye aspekty v sisteme otechestvennogo obrazovaniya (social’no-filosofskie razmyshleniya) // Uchenye zapiski. 2014. T. 1. S. 6-11.
- Korgueva E.V. Formation of professional culture of future specialists in work with young people in the learning process in high school : the dissertation … kand. PED. Sciences: 13.00.08 / Korgueva Elena. – Kaluga, 2010.- 202 p.
- Mardahaev L.V. Deontology of social pedagogy, its essence and contents // Social policy and sociology. Moscow: RGSU, 2011. № 11 (77). P. 208-222.
- Mardahaev L.V., Egorychev A.M. Social’naya pedagogika lichnosti: uchebnoe posobie dlya studentov. – M., 2016. – 120 s.
- Mitin S.N. The structure and content of professional-pedagogical culture of the organizers of youth work // Simbirsk scientific Herald. 2015. No. 2. P. 53-56.
- Organization of work with young people : the textbook / under the editorship of E. P. Agapova, L. S., Dyachenko. M. Berlin: Direkt-Media, 2015. – 738 p.
- Order of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation dated 12.08.2003. No. 3310 “About the experiment on the creation of specialty “Organization of work with youth” [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901878868 (accessed 01.04.2017).
- The decree of the RF Government of 29 November 2014 No. 2403 “On approving the Fundamentals of state youth policy of the Russian Federation for the period till 2025” [Electronic resource]. Mode of access: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/70713498/ (accessed 16.03.2017).
- Selimova Z.I. Formation of deontological culture of students of pedagogical colleges in extracurricular work: Diss. kand. PED. Sciences: 13.00.08 / Selimova Zulfiya Ibadullaeva.- Makhachkala, 2015.- 179 p
- Sheplyakov I.A. About the specifics of the ethical culture of a social pedagogue // Austrian Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. 2015. No. 5-6. S. 85-87.
- Egorychev A.M., Khoroshilova S.P., Sklyomina O.A., Minakova E.S., Kostina A. Students’ academic mobility in the russian educational environment // Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta. 2016. – № 4 (32). – S. 29-38.